A weight loss belt is an elastic girdle that’s worn around your midsection. This slimming accessory supports your back and stomach, which helps you look slimmer and feel more confident. When it comes to choosing a weight loss belt, there are two major types of products available on the market today: inflatable belts, which utilize air and gel for support; and non-inflatable belts, which use water for their slimming effect.
These slimming accessories are designed to fit comfortably around your hips to help shrink your waistline in as little as 30 minutes.
How Can I Lose Weight With a Belt
If you’re looking to lose weight, you may have heard of the term weight loss belt, and wondered if it might be right for you. The truth is that there are many ways to lose weight—some better than others! Weight loss belts are corsets designed to decrease your waist size, while also providing comfort and support during exercise and physical activity.
They should not be used in place of diet and exercise, but they can help you get the results you’re after by helping you stay motivated and feel more secure when exercising in public or at the gym.
Does the Weight Loss Belt Work
Studies show that wearing a weight loss belt can help people lose weight by keeping their stomachs tucked in, but only temporarily. When you’re wearing it, your muscles are toned and prepared to tense if they feel you tensing them; there’s a slight physical reaction that happens.
Since your muscle memory is greater than your conscious memory, when you take off your belt (or stop wearing it on regular basis), these habits remain; you will think about moving them into place even when not wearing your belt, so that as soon as you put it back on (or start using it again), those muscles come back up to guard against abdominal expansion.
Unfortunately, there isn’t any research suggesting that weight loss belts are more effective than diet and exercise at making people lose pounds over time.
Best Weight Loss Belts
1. Wearslim Slim shaper slimming belt
Wearslim Slim shaper slimming Belt builds your internal heat level to make you sweat and prompts weight reduction. You can wear it under your preferred garments and while working out, playing sports or simply doing house chores. The item will assist you sweating more with its inner surface.
The external surface absorbs sweat, dampness and moisture, which helps in reducing your weight. In this manner, it stays dry regardless of engrossing a great deal of sweat.
- This slimming belt comes with latex-free material layers as well as an extra grip Velcro closure for flexibility
- The unique design and compression corrects the body posture and burns fatty tissues.
- The inner layers increase the body temperature that results in producing more sweat.
- The outer layer absorbs moisture, sweat and remains dry.
- The belt is Comfortable, super light-weight and stretchable.
- Too much washing rips the velcro off
- May cause little itching in the beginning.
2. SLIM Saundarya Slimming Belt Waist Shaper
Saundarya thinning belt keeps the body warm while heating up the stomach region that results in more body sweat. It assists with dispensing water, fat and cellulite as well as burn calories when you exercise.
It helps in slimming the midsection, stomach and thighs while giving abdominal and lumbar support.
- The belt is extremely comfortable and is designed in such a way that the belt is moisture repellant and non-slip.
- The outer layer of the belt is made of a breathable elastic.
- The slimming belt does not cause any irritation on the skin.
- The belt provides lumbar support and instant high-pressure contractions which would help you in losing water, fat and cellulite.
- The belt is very light-weight and trendy looking.
- It is a unisex belt.
- The slimming belt cannot be returned once purchased
- The quality of the belt is not that good.
- The elastic is not very stretchable.
3. FIT PICK Sweat Slim Belt
The FIR PICK belt is designed in such a way that it increases the body heat while the workout sessions. This helps in shedding extra fat during the sessions and enhancing digestions as well.
The belt also brings relief to sore muscles and lets air pass through so it does not cause any bacterial growth or skin irritation.
- The belt helps in providing relief to sore muscles as well as strengthens, tightens and protects the core muscles.
- The belt produces sweat three times faster than any other belt, which improves the weight loss process.
- The belt is very easy to clean after usage.
- The technology used in the belt helps to keep the interiors of the belt dry, which in turn do not cause any bacterial growth and skin irritations.
- The belt is cushioned from its interior, which helps in preventing injuries.
- The belts are so designed that one size fits all.
- The rubber used in the belt is not of good quality and has a bad odour.
- The belt cannot be stretched beyond a certain limit.
- The belt cannot be worn for more than 2 hours at a stretch.
4. ADA Waist Trimmer Belt
The ADA Waist Trimmer belt is easy to wear and fits perfectly and comfortable on the waist. It is a unisex belt. The belt is latex-free and very durable.
The technology used prevents the belt from slipping during usage. The belt is guaranteed to give good results.
- The belt is made of a latex-free fabric
- The belt is easy to wash and comfortable to wear
- The belt provides support to the lumbar, which corrects the posture during usage.
- The fabric of the belt ensures that it does not slip during workout sessions.
- The strap of the belt is not of good quality.
5. Tdas Sweat Slim Belt
The Tdas sweat slim belt is a multipurpose belt due to its innovation and scientific technology. It can be used as a posture corrector, slimming belt, to soothe muscle pain and for improving performance in sports.
The design of this belt is super sleek and loved by many. The best part about the belt is its double velcro technology.
- The structure of this belt has strips called bones which helps in high-intensity workouts.
- The belt is super durable along with an eye-catching design.
- The double velcro closure provides a better grip on the waist area.
- The technology of the belt ensures more sweat on the core areas.
- The belt is easily washable.
- The belt cannot be returned once bought.
- The belt does not come in free size, thus choosing the right side of the belt is a task.
6. Leviosa Slimming Belt
The Leviosa Slimming Belt is a certified slimming belt recommended by physiotherapists. The belt can be used during a variety of workouts like strength training, pilates, CrossFit, yoga etc.
The belt is created in such a way that it preserves the body heat around the waist, which enhances weight loss. Leviosa slimming belt is the best slimming belt for weight loss.
- The belt is durable and of good quality.
- The belt is stretchable and can be adjusted to your body size.
- The belt directly targets fat around the waist and enhances weight loss around the tummy region.
- The belt is easy to wash and maintain.
- The belt provides good support and compression during work out sessions.
- The slimming belt does not come in free size, thus choosing the right size can be an issue.
7. Spike Sweat Slim Belt for Men and Women
The Spike sweat slim belt helps you to burn fat faster. It helps in your weight loss as well. It is specially designed to increase the core temperature during exercise and workouts to give more effective results.
- It is made with premium neoprene material
- It has a contoured design and build.
- It is very flexible and the elasticity gives a comfort fit
- The optimal compression offers additional back support Best results when used with physical exercise.
- Not recommended to be worn for more than 3 hours at a stretch
8. Frokht Sweat and Slimming Belt for Men and Women
Frokht Sweat and Slimming Belt is for both men and women. It is an affordable slimming belt and a great design to insulate the generated heat. It repels moisture when you work out.The inner lining grid keeps the belt its position as well as gives optimal comfort.
- This belt focuses mainly on core muscles for overall slimming effect.
- It gives Instant improvement in posture, blood circulation and balance
- It comes with a secure fitting with a contoured-grid.
- It is very easy to clean
- The sweat gets produced slowly as compared to other belts.
Slimming belts give you the much needed fat reduction and support the posture of your body. The top slimming belts in India listed here will provide vital information before you make a purchase.
Depending on your weight, body shape and severity, always make an informed decision while buying slimming belts in India. Hope you like the top 6 Best Slimming Belt for Weight Loss
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which is the best slimming belt?
Best slimming belt in India are
- SLIM Saundarya Slimming Belt Waist Shaper.
- FIT PICK Sweat Slim Belt .
- ADA waist trimmer belt
2. Does a slimming belt really work?
Slimming belts are a temporary solution for toning your body and shedding stubborn belly fat. Wearing slimming belts while working out, doing house chores or playing sports can give you the desired result.
3. Can you wear a slimming belt all day?
Depending on the brand, some slimming belts are recommended for wearing for 30 minutes to 1 hour while others can be worn throughout the day.
4. Is slim belt harmful?
Depending on the belt, regular and rigid use of slimmer belt can cause itching, acne and marks. Always wear it for the recommended time period.
5. Does sweating burn fat?
Sweating is the human body’s way of controlling body temperature. Sweating does not burn a lot of calories but removes water weight from your body resulting in a reduction.