Blending and grinding of food ingredients and spices form the pivot of Indian cuisines. A mixer-grinder has become the most important and useful appliance in a modern kitchen. It contributes greatly to reducing the manual work and hours of prepping time needed to get the end result. It uses the age-old wheel and axle mechanism to rotate the beater along the axis.
Powerful motors and sharp blades can make cooking a wonderful experience, so here is a review of some of the bests in the class of the mixer grinders that perform hectic tasks efficiently.
1. Bosch Pro 1000W Mixer Grinder
This Indian-made mixer grinder comes with a very powerful motor of 1000W, whereas others might range from 500-750W. It comes with two years warranty scheme.
- It has four jars and a 3-C series motor with100% copper windings.
- The blades provide a speed of 2400rpm.
- It has an ABS body.
- Uniquely designed blunt pounding blade that follows the Stone Pounding technology.
- The jars are all made of stainless steel and are easy to clean as nothing sticks to the jar. The lids have a unique lock system and do not need to be pressed by hand while using it.
- It comes with an overload button.
- Gets noisy due to the 100W motor. It will not be supported by an inverter.
2.Preethi Zodiac MG 218 750-Watt Mixer Grinder
The all-new Preethi Zodiac Mixer Grinder is equipped with the universal 750 watts. The fact that it’s designed as a multifunction mixer grinder helps you perform a wide range of functions.
The Zodiac is also the first mixer grinder that can perform three tasks- a Centrifugal Juicer which can help to juice fresh fruits, a Super extractor that can extract tamarind essence or coconut milk, and a blender with which you can make milkshakes.
- The 2.1-liter master chef jar is best for kneading bread, dough and can also be used for chopping, slicing, and grating your veggies.
- The 1.5-liter wet jar and the 1-liter dry jar can be used both for dry and wet grinding.
- It also comes with a compact chutney jar which will help you makes chutneys for your favorite snacks.
- The jars feature a stainless steel body with transparent lids.
- The handles around the jars not only look stylish but also are sturdy which makes them easier to handle during operations.
- The motor unit has a rotator switch in the middle with 3-speed settings
- The overload indicator changes color from blue to red in case of an overload making it safe and easier to operate.
- The noise might get unbearable.
3.Preethi Blue Leaf Diamond Mixer Grinder
This mixer grinder is featured with a retro look cause of its classic white and blue color combo. It comes with a 750W motor and is sufficient for any sort of heavy grinding. It is also packed with advanced features which is ideal for any kitchen.
- The capacity of its big jar is 1.5 liters and has a transparent dome gasket, and also get Flexi-lid along with it.
- The medium-sized jar has a capacity of ½ liters.
- The smallest is the chutney jar that has a capacity of 0.4 liters.
- Has an overload indicator.
- The screws within the jars are sharp so one has to be careful while cleaning.
4. Sujata Dynamix 900 Watts Mixer Grinder
The Sujata Dynamix mixer grinder has a glossy finish and is packed with a spatula, a whipping blade, and also a grating blade. It comes with three jars made of stainless steel with durable handles. The mixer grinder is designed such that it consumes less space in the kitchen.
- The lids are unbreakable and the gaskets are leakproof.
- The bottom segment is made of metal instead of plastic and the couplers are of nylon.
- The chutney jar is 400ml, the dry grinding jar is 1000ml and the wet grinding jar with a capacity of 1500ml.
- The blade of the wet grinding jar can be changed according to the need.
- It has a three-speed regulator that goes about 360 degrees and reaches 2200rpm.
- It features double ball bearings that make it more powerful and durable.
- The product is shockproof.
- Offers a long working time of 90 minutes.
- The quality of the steel used in the jars could have been better.
- The mixer is a bit on the heavier side so transferring it from one spot to another might be difficult.
5. Butterfly Jet Elite 750 W Mixer Grinder
This mixer grinder comes in a glossy premium-looking finish and has a unique butterfly design after which it is named. It has a compact design and consumes less space and comes with four stainless steel jars having ABS bodies. You will also get a Juicer with a sieve and a Juicer with a pusher.
- The mixer grinder comes with four years warranty scheme and consists of four jars, all of the stainless steel.
- The smallest chutney jar is 500ml.
- The second jar has 1000ml capacity while the third has 1500 ml.
- One of the main things is that the jar is graduated.
- It works efficiently and saves a lot of time without using much electricity.
- The mixer grinder is durable and easy to use.
- It is a bit noisy and cleaning the lid rubber might get difficult as the food gets stuck there.
The mixer grinder is made in India and comes with a stylish chromium finish with three-speed levels. It is supplied with four suction pads at the bottom to provide a better grip. The three jars are made of stainless steel and so are the blades for the mixer. The powerful 750W 2-C series Hiflux Motor prepares the item within a few minutes.
- The Maxx juice extractor has a capacity of 1500ml and has a fine mesh for making the juice which is easy to clean.
- If you remove the mesh then it automatically becomes a blender jar.
- Then comes the dry/wet grinding jar of 1000ml made of stainless steel with a blunt pounding blade.
- The chutney jar has a 400ml capacity that makes smooth puree.
- The wet grinding jar has 1500ml with an active flow system which allows one to make any sort of batter.
- It is having a warranty of 2 years.
- It features an overload protector for safety purposes.
- It has enhanced aeration to avoid overheating.
- Unique lid-lock that prevents leakage.
- In the category of top 5 best mixer Grinder under 10000 in India to buy from Quarkfitness point of view.
- The hands-free option is not possible with liquids due to spillage.
A good mixer grinder can perform multiple tasks starting from mixing, crushing, grinding, pureeing, battering so that making pastes, smoothies, shakes, chutneys are no longer a tedious task. All of them have their own specialty and one may choose from them based on their requirement.
Hope in this article you have find the to buy top 5 best mixer Grinder under 10000 in India